
Morty Silvertongue's Adventures pt4
Returning to my search for the Taxman the following morning, He was'nt too hard to find making his way along his usual route making sure he collected the taxes from all the surrounded homes. I offered him the coins I had found in the tomb and he was elated at the quality of the coins and was rather pleased in his greedy way. "Now I say! The Abbey is free of your taxes for another year!" The Taxman replied with, "Not just yet my friend!" I thought "Here we go" and yes I was right. The cretin wants me to re-enter this tomb and find the burial plot of a Lord buried there, as he was extremely rich and if I can find his coffin and remove all his valuables then I wil be done with this greedy little man. Unfortunatley I have to agree, so once again I am bound to venture forth back into this tomb and find even more riches for this cretin.
So once again I enter the Tomb and search for this Lords Tomb, Knowing that no way would he be buried on the top section. I know I must traverse lower into the tomb as well, which I did not overly enjoy before. But I will prevail and find this tomb and with alittle luck wil be done with this Taxman once and for all.
No comments:
Post a Comment